Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Letter to my Bestfriend/Sister



Hi Koisey lol. Heyyyyyyyy. Just wanted to come on here and write sumtin real sweet foh my babes.
Lol just kidding idk what I even want to say. But I guess i'll just let it flow.

I've seen what you have been through this week and I just want to say that its the hardest thing to see your best friend hurt. I just want to remind you that you are such a bad bitch. Don't let any bum ass, spiteful ass, egotistic ass,  stupid ass, ugly ass, evil ass bitch tell you any different. You are not only beautiful but smart too. Over the past 7 years of our friendship you have taught me a lot about just simply being effortlessly genuine.  Now I know I can't understand the hurt that you are feeling and don't necessarily know what you are thinking. I just want you to know that the cards you've recently been dealt have nothing to do with you as a person. You don't deserve that and you never did. & for what its worth I'll always be there for you to pick you up when you break down. Just like you are for me. Don't worry my sistaaaaa everything will fall into place. I pray for you to heal and prosper in anything you set your heart to.

No comments:

Post a Comment