Saturday, February 14, 2015

That entertaining moment when.....

                    That entertaining moment when your ex and his girlfriend create a couples blog. 

Though I hate using that term "EX".   When my friend texted me telling me they were making a blog we all just got a great kick out of it. What could my ex possibly want to blog about.? I knew it had to be his girlfriends Idea. 

Later on that week my ex texted me, as he usually does once probably every 2 weeks. I decided to reply and ask about this "blog". Can you believe this nigga had the nerve to try and play dumb! He was like "what blog?" after I kept on questioning he was all like "OOOOOOH yeah, thats not really my area that was her idea" I just thought a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo was going on after that point. I didn't really pay too much mind to it subsequently.

But today was their "blog debut" i guess. I you guys know I'm not going to act all fake and say I wasn't going to check it out and its none of my business. Nooope you can bet my nosey ass was excited to check on it. Shit what can I say I'm a blogger myself and I used to deal with this guy and had my fair share of catty moments with his Girlfriend. 

So I checked it out. It was actually nice(like I said I won't lie). I read one part where my ex called me Bipolar lol.  My reaction to that was the same as my reaction to everything they do. I just laughed. I absolutely loved it! Later on I went and deleted my ex from snapchat because I felt as if he lost those privileges lmao.


But anyway today is Valentines Day and me and my cousins are going to see 50 shades of grey! So stay tuned for a Vlog/review on my channel later on




No comments:

Post a Comment